Crisp, sophisticated and the epitome of conviviality and joie-de-vivre, few wines can match the feelings that a glass of Vins de Provence rosé can evoke. If you’ve been to Provence before, it makes you want to be back there; if you haven’t, it makes you dream of balmy evenings, fragrant lavender fields, blue seas and lush greenery. It’s a feeling that few wines in the world can consistently match.
As we look forward to rosier times ahead after a challenging few months, let Vins de Provence help you welcome new and returning guests with a complimentary glass or bottle* of Vins de Provence rosé when booking a table during August or September.
*exact promotion to be decided by each participating restaurant.
How We'll Support You
Vins de Provence’s The Future is Rosé promotion is all about supporting you as you reopen your doors and encouraging customers to visit your restaurant above any other. We’ll provide you with the following to help you achieve this.
A payment of up to £250 to cover the cost of stock purchased to bring The Future is Rosé promotion to life.
We’ll provide you with POS materials for your customers such as postcards, pens, sunglasses and corkscrews.
We’ll share logos and visuals which you can use to customise your website, newsletters and social media channels to help amplify your involvement and provide online visibility to your customers. We’ll also provide a press release template.
We’ll be sending out press releases to both national and regional media outlets promoting your involvement to encourage consumers to visit your restaurant.
Social Media Support
And finally, don’t forget to use the hashtag #thefutureisrosé and tag us @vinsdeprovenceuk on Instagram and @ProvenceWinesUK on Facebook and Twitter, so that we can promote your involvement too and encourage people to book.
Getting involved in our The Future is Rosé promotion couldn’t be easier – you simply need to meet the following criteria and let us do the rest:
- At least 1 x Vins de Provence Rosé 2019 wine from one of Provence’s three appellations – Côtes de Provence, Coteaux Varois en Provence and Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence – must feature on your wine list
- The format of the offer is completely up to you: offer a glass of Vins de Provence rosé wine to the first 50 consumers who come through your doors, or a bottle to the first 20 table bookings of more than four people. Or why not offer a glass with a main meal, or pair it with a specific set lunch menu? We’ll support you whatever you decide!
- The promotion must be communicated to prospective guests via your website and social media channels or in newsletters etc, as well as through one physical asset, such as table literature, blackboards or printed menus.
If you have more than one restaurant, you will need to register them independently to receive separate promotional packs and payments for each store.
Please note that this is a registration of interest and we will be in touch to confirm your inclusion in due course.
In order to receive reimbursement for your purchased stock, we’ll require the following information from you:
- A receipt from your wine wholesaler for up to £250 (inc VAT) showing details of Vins de Provence rosé wines from the 2019 vintage
- Completion of a short evaluation form stating number of consumers, consumer feedback, changes in perception etc
- 3-5 images of your promotion including:
- Clippings of 2 forms of online promotions (i.e. website, social media, newsletter)
- Imagery showing 1 type of physical promotion of your Future is Rosé campaign (i.e. menu, table literature etc)
Please note this is a registration of your interest in taking part in Vins de Provence’s The Future is Rosé activity, and with limited spaces, we will only be able to confirm your involvement in mid-July.
If you encounter any problems with the registration links, or you have a question that hasn’t been answered above, please contact us at [email protected]