Bordeaux Wine Month
About Bordeaux Wine Month
Celebrate the diversity of Bordeaux Wines this September by taking part in Bordeaux Wine Month.
Now in its third year, with a proven track-record of boosting sales, Bordeaux Wine Month is a key part of the drive of Bordeaux Wines UK to support the wine trade and is a great way to engage with customers old and new, particularly in a year marred by uncertainty. This year, the promotion is open to both the off- and on-trades so that independent retailers and restaurants alike can benefit from our support.
Why you should get involved
- It’s free to take part – in fact, we’ll pay you!
- If you’re a merchant you’ll be provided with a comprehensive merchandising pack to decorate your store, educate your customers and use as rewards or prizes in competition
- If you are a restaurant, we will help fund a Bordeaux by the Glass promotion which will help you drive profit and your customers discover new wines
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube? Our digital toolbox is bursting with assets to help you promote your wines online
- Boost your sales – last year each store sold an average of 125 extra bottles of Bordeaux wines during the promotion; we expect the on-trade promotion to deliver a similar uplift
- You’ll be in with a chance to win a trip to Bordeaux; there’ll also be cash rewards for the best online and social media campaigns
Bordeaux Wine Month is the perfect opportunity to increase interest in Bordeaux, boost your profits, and importantly have some fun during the summer. There really is nothing to lose and a lot to gain, so perhaps it’s unsurprising that 100% of last year’s participating merchants are keen to be involved again this year. What are you waiting for…?
- Bordeaux Wine Month takes place throughout September
- Involvement is free, but spaces are limited so register your interest early
- Applications are open to both independent wine merchants and restaurants – for more information follow the links below
- Friday 31st July: Deadline to register your interest for participation
- August: We’ll be in touch to confirm your involvement and to share further details about the campaign
- September: Bordeaux Wine Month – merchants and restaurants across the UK will be working alongside you to promote Bordeaux, with masterclasses, food-pairing dinners, virtual training, in-store tastings and more. Bordeaux Wines’ dedicated social media team will be ready to support you at every step to help promote your involvement
- October: On receipt of images and a short evaluation form, we’ll issue payments and announce winners for Bordeaux Wine Month’s prizes!
How to enter
This year, we have opened applications to UK Wine Merchants and UK restaurants. For further information on how to take part, please follow the appropriate link below:
If you encounter any problems with the registration links, or you have a question that hasn’t been answered above, please contact us at [email protected] or ring 020 8401 5501